ordering Custom artwork
As of 1/04/2022, ALL custom artwork orders will be
placed through my Etsy shop. No exceptions
The new ordering process and payment info will be
detailed at the bottom of the page below the details about
the custom artwork options and their prices.
HOW TO ORDER
NOTE: On the first of every month by 11am EST, (except January due to holiday break), I will activate the custom artwork listings in my Etsy shop. I am only accepting a limited amount of custom projects each month, so once they're sold out for the month, that's it. Plan ahead if you know you might need something at a certain date, and be ready to snag your spot on the schedule at the start of the month.
Absolutely no rush orders.
1. First, please review the custom artwork options and their prices listed above.
2. Once you think you know what you want, you'll want to go to my Etsy shop to see if the artwork option that you want is still available for the current month.
3. Place your order. Your spot in the schedule is not booked until you complete check out. Having something in your cart does NOT hold your spot.
4. At check out, you will have the option to pay in FULL, or if you're approved, you can get on a payment plan through KLARNA. No more 50% deposits.
5. Please send your applicable reference photos via Etsy messaging within 48 hours of ordering. If I do not receive your photos by 24 hours, I will send one reminder message. If I do not hear from you by 48 hours, I will refund your order, and no work will be done. The listing will be reactivated for someone else to order. If you have questions about your reference photos, please check my FAQ section on the subject here.
6. If your reference photos will not work, I will communicate with you to find a solution. See more info about that in the FAQ section regarding reference photos again.
7. Once I have your satisfactory reference photos in hand, I will have your order ready for shipment within 3-4 weeks, barring an act of god or unavoidable illness. I will always communicate if that happens though.
8. That's it! Once your item ships, it's out of my hands, but I always insure custom artwork orders. Please see the FAQ about damage or loss during transit.
**PLEASE NOTE: No refunds for custom orders after 48 hours from the time of your order.**
Please refer to my FAQ page if you have any other questions. If you still can't find the answer to your question,
please feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.